tis year i gave jee but couldnot clear it and i want to drop. is it advisable to go to kota specifically resonance or i should do self study (using dlp and test series). since resonance is the only option after bansal please advice me whether it is good for droppers i've also heard that study hours are too long and i may not get enough time for self study

tis year i gave jee but couldnot clear it and i want to drop. is it advisable to go to kota specifically resonance or i should do self study (using dlp and test series). since resonance is the only option after bansal please advice me whether it is good for droppers i've also heard that study hours are too long and i may not get enough time for self study

Grade:12

2 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

Yes you shud join it soem good coaching centre ... as it will be very helpful for the preparation of IIT JEE .. So you better go for this ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Amit yadav

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi

Join some coaching and so alot of self study with alot of practise. You need to manage your time.. there is no other option .. if you want a good rank in IIT.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Amit Yadav

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free