sir i have been allotted a seat in IT-BHU(Mech. 5 yr dual degree) and i am eligible for counselling in DTU too. so if i get aa seat in ece or cse or mech. or even IT in DTU shud i quit IT-BHU for that?? Plz do not answer only on the basis that IT-BHU is an iit or smthng....plz tell me about the infrastructure , environment , placements , faculty etc .

sir i have been allotted a seat in IT-BHU(Mech. 5 yr dual degree) and i am eligible for counselling in DTU too. so if i get aa seat in ece or cse or mech. or even IT in DTU shud i quit IT-BHU for that?? Plz do not answer only on the basis that IT-BHU is an iit or smthng....plz tell me about the infrastructure , environment , placements , faculty etc .

Grade:

1 Answers

Sukhendra Reddy Rompally B.Tech Mining Machinery Engg, ISM Dhanbad
93 Points
13 years ago

Its very good dat you are not comparing the colleges with respect to IIT brand

now,coming to both the colleges,both are equally good,DTU has a slight upperhand in regard to placements as it has the advantage of being in a metro vity-DELHI!!!

My best suggestion for you would be-

choose DTU and give JEE again next year,if u get a core branch in an old IIT,u may take a jump,else u will still be in one of the finest colleges in INDIA

but for dat u shudnt pay the fees now,as it will be equivalent to taking admissions and u will not be refunded the fees/be allowed to give JEE next year

so,be careful and think twice before you take a step

ALL THE BEST

plzzzz approve my answer if u liked it :)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free