sir i am thinking of going 2 mewar university chittorgarh..is the university good and should i go here.....my aieee rank is not good so not getting good cllg through it

sir i am thinking of going 2 mewar university chittorgarh..is the university good and should i go here.....my aieee rank is not good so not getting good cllg through it

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Dear Chirag,

Its a very good and reputed university. Mewar University is an autonomous body promulgated by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009, passed by Rajasthan Assembly (Govt. of Rajasthan). The University is further approved by the UGC under u/s 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956, with the right to confer degree under u/s 22(1) of the UGC Act vide letter No.F.9-15/2009 (CPP-I) dt. 30th March 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Mewar University

Mewar University is an autonomous body promulgated by the Government of Rajasthan through Act. No. 4 of 2009, passed by Rajasthan Assembly (Govt. of Rajasthan). The University is further approved by the UGC under u/s 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956, with the right to confer degree under u/s 22(1) of the UGC Act vide letter No.F.9-15/2009 (CPP-I) dt. 30th March 2009

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free