sir I am a 12 pass student(drop).I am interested in pursuing engineering physics.From what I understood, it is meant for those who like physics&maths and study the pure & applied sciences to innovate fundamental new technologies\systems.They are taught a wide range of subjects & later specialize.However, I could not get into IITs(AIR8333) & the only other college offering EP is DTU,but of poor quality(new branch).The only respectable options left for me are comp. or elect.&comm. in IIIT-H or physics in IISER.I was told to take ECE inIIIT-H as it is related to physics & I could pursue pure & applied physics during & after my btech.The course however hardly offers any science course(only2 i think)&starts with core ECE courses right from first year(unlike other colleges).IISERs on the other hand are meant for pure physics only.What should I do.Please answer, I have to decide quickly.

sir

I am a 12 pass student(drop).I am interested in pursuing engineering physics.From what I understood, it is meant for those who like physics&maths and study the pure & applied sciences to innovate fundamental new technologies\systems.They are taught a wide range of subjects & later specialize.However, I could not get into IITs(AIR8333) & the only other college offering EP is DTU,but of poor quality(new branch).The only respectable options left for me are comp. or elect.&comm. in IIIT-H or physics in IISER.I was told to take ECE inIIIT-H as it is related to physics & I could pursue pure & applied physics during & after my btech.The course however hardly offers any science course(only2 i think)&starts with core ECE courses right from first year(unlike other colleges).IISERs on the other hand are meant for pure physics only.What should I do.Please answer, I have to decide quickly. 

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
DTU is a good option with promising future

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free