sir, my iitjee rank is E-123, i have registered in IIST. IS THERE SOME CHANCE OF MY SELECTION? As i am interested in aero space engineering, i want to know about other institutes in INDIA related to this branch. please give me the list of some institutions of aero space branch as soon as possible. I also want to know which branch is having more scop & job opportunities [ electronics & communications, aero space, avaonics] as i am equally interested in them. thank you

sir, my iitjee rank is E-123, i have registered in IIST. IS THERE SOME CHANCE OF MY SELECTION? As i am interested in aero space engineering, i want to know about other institutes in INDIA related to this branch. please give me the list of some institutions of aero space branch as soon as possible. I also want to know which branch is having more scop & job opportunities [ electronics & communications, aero space, avaonics] as i am equally interested in them.                                                                                                             thank you 

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Supriya,

Its quite probable that you dont get any branch at IIST as above you  there are around 1000 students who wont be getting any branch at IITs but there are chances that you get IISER or RGPIT.

Other aerospace engineering college in India are : -

www.indiaeduinfo.co.in/careers/aeronautical_eng.htm

Regarding the future prospects in India the ranking would be : -

1. Electronics and comm7unication
  2. aerospace
  3. avionics

but the salary of the last two is very high and they have more foreign scope.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free