Sir/Ma'am, I have secured an overall rank of 6217 in AIEEE and 5217 in general catagory.I could not perform well at IITJEE this year but I believe that I can crack IITJEE next year.But to be secure and stress free for preparations, I plan to take admission in some NIT or IIIT and come back to Delhi(home) for studies using the option of medical leave(obviously fake). So, please resolve my following querries. 1)Tell me the best institute according to my rank(as far as Deppt is concerned, I cannot go beyond mechanical) keeping in mind that the institute allows me to use the medical leave option without headache. 2)If I take admission through AIEEE this year, am I elligible to appear for the same next year. Thanking you Aditya Prasad

Sir/Ma'am,

I have secured an overall rank of 6217 in AIEEE and 5217 in general catagory.I could not perform well at IITJEE this year but I believe that I can crack IITJEE next year.But to be secure and stress free for preparations, I plan to take admission in some NIT or IIIT and come back to Delhi(home) for studies using the option of  medical leave(obviously fake).

So, please resolve my following querries.

1)Tell me the best institute according to my rank(as far as Deppt is concerned, I cannot go beyond mechanical) keeping in mind that the institute allows me to use the medical leave option without headache.

2)If I take admission through AIEEE this year, am I elligible to appear for the same next year.

Thanking you

Aditya Prasad

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

askiitian Expert
8 Points
14 years ago

Dear Aditya,

Though you were preparing for your 12th exams also you have performed well in the AIEEE examination. At this rank of yours the best you could get are : -

1. Mech., Jaipur
  2. Elec., Bhopal
  3. Elec., Calicut

Here i would suggest you to take a complete drop rather tahn taking admission in any NITs and then preparing because you wont be focussed at a place that time. Students feel it to be a god option because they dont know that if they get once into the college they get distracted ans it becomes difficult for them to prepare for JEE. Your rank suggest that you are a good ans harsworking giy and definately you will be making into any of the IITs next year but what matters is the rank which requires your complete focus on your JEE preparation.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free