I belong to himachal pradesh and i m getting electronics and communication engineering branch in nit hamirpur. Also, i have scored 290 marks in bitsat-2010 due to which i can get M.Sc.+ B.E. dual degree course at BITS Pilani. Please tell me that what should i prefer? I am really worried due to this dilemma. please help me by replying fast. I shall be highly thankful to u.

I belong to himachal pradesh and i m getting electronics and communication engineering branch in nit hamirpur. Also, i have scored 290 marks in bitsat-2010 due to which i can get M.Sc.+ B.E. dual degree course at BITS Pilani. Please tell me that what should i prefer? I am really worried due to this dilemma. please help me by replying fast. I shall be highly thankful to u.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

pramod kumar
34 Points
13 years ago

hey rahul ,im also studying in nit hamirpur in ece , my advise to you is if you are getting bits pilani ,then you should go for it ,instead of ece at nit hamirpur... ,mech,ele nd electonics , civil are gud branches  at nit hamirpur ,but ece  and cse due to low package , are not gud ,due less global exposure  which is the main requirement of such branches. if this information really helps u then plz reply yes or no!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free