how should i manage my time between school work and for the studies of jee since on an average i have got only got six to seven hrs daily(leaving weekends) for my self study and at that time i have to cover both the regions.plzz help me.......

how should i manage my time between school work and for the studies of jee since on an average i have got only got six to seven hrs daily(leaving weekends) for my self study and at that time i have to cover both the regions.plzz help me.......

Grade:10

1 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago

If you are getting on an average six to seven hours daily then I must say you are doing very good at time management. Don't worry. People spending as many as 5 hours eveyrday at their studies succeed well.But remember be serious in those 5 hours and keep one hour or so for school work. It is important too.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free