I am 11 present. Can i know what is the way for preparing for iit. I should be strong in basics or iit concepts. plese suggest me

I am 11 present. Can i know what is the way for preparing for iit. I should be strong in basics or iit concepts. plese suggest me

Grade:11

2 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago

You should be strong at basics. These are IIT concepts. See there is a myth among the students that IIT and basics are diferent. It is almost detrimental to them as it encourages them to start solving tough problems at the very onset.

Instead the best preparation is one which goes step by step. Clear the basics first and start solving the so called IIT JEE problems.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

MRIDUL MANDAL
19 Points
13 years ago

go for the basics.iit concepts r nothing but applications of known things into unknown ones which comes only when ur basics r cleared.

gud luck..................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free