sir, i m interested towards space side .but taken ece as my branch in vit. is there any possibility that i can link up with space side ,sir i mean to ask would it have any value that after doing my graduation in ece and then may be post graduation in aerospace would thst make up a suitable link up???

sir,
i m interested towards space side .but taken ece as my branch in vit. is there any possibility that i can link up with space side ,sir i mean to ask would it have any value that after doing my graduation in ece and then may be post graduation in aerospace
would thst make up a suitable link up???

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Ramesh V
70 Points
13 years ago

ECE at VIT is a gud branch. Every thing in world is related somewat to electronics. ECE is a inter branch technical field. From here you can go to any field. But u have to show some interest in avionics and do some projects related to avionics/aerpospace. then u get very easy admission into Aerospace field at PG level

all the best

--

regards

Ramesh

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free