Respected Sir, I got 1794 rank in OBC Category in IIT JEE 2010 and 7255(Open) and 1031(category) rank in AIEEE 2010 (Both the given ranks in AIEEE are ALL INDIA RANKS). AIEEE 2010 state ranks(Andhra Pradesh) are 1331(Open) and 273(Category). Please let me know in which IIT or NIT colleges i can get a better seat ???? Please advice me what branches shall be given preference in government jobs point of view. Please give me a reply soon. Thanking You Sir, Your's Sincerely, S.Gnana Sai Venkatesh.

Respected Sir,

I got 1794 rank in OBC Category in IIT JEE 2010 and 7255(Open) and 1031(category) rank in AIEEE 2010 (Both the given ranks in AIEEE are ALL INDIA RANKS). AIEEE 2010 state ranks(Andhra Pradesh) are 1331(Open) and 273(Category). Please let me know in which IIT or NIT colleges i can get a better seat ???? Please advice me what branches shall be given preference in government jobs point of view. Please give me a reply soon.

Thanking You Sir,

Your's Sincerely,

S.Gnana Sai Venkatesh.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Gnana Sai

If you are interested in going for government jobs, You should go for electrical or mechanical.For electrical you have companies like bhel,ntpc in the same way for mechanical bhel,ntpc,ongc,sail etc.I think with 1794 in obc you can get environmental engineering or dual degree in mineral engineering in ISMU-Dhanbad.

For AIEEE rank I think from previous year statistics you can get mechanical engineering easily in NIT Warangal. If you are looking for government jobs,I personally feel you should go for that.If you get electrical in NIT Warangal you can opt that also.

Please go through these link to look at previous year statistics.

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/NITS/NIT-Warangal.aspx

http://www.askiitians.com/iits-2009-2010-opening-and-closing-rank.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free