sir, trust me, i prepared very hard these year. and my every mentor were sure that i will make into IIT. but the big big health reason comes in and i destroyed my iitjee as well as aieee. and even i was not able to give another exams as well. in first paper i got 140 marks and in second i was feelin lyk vommitin and gone 4 bed rest. in iit i got 9300 rank and in aieee 28800. believe me my hands were shiverin in exan hall. i lost around 50-60 marks in both exam... SIR, I PREPARED SO WELL BUT LUCK OR GOD WERE NOT WITH ME. if u have heart, don't treat me as liar , i m true. now, plz. tell me solution wht to do nxt. i m already one year dropper. shd i take one more yr drop and try for IIIT HYD OR NIT TRICHY, WARANGAL. sir.. plz help, don't ignore. my future is at stake.

sir, trust me, i prepared very hard these year. and my every mentor were sure that i will make into IIT. but the big big health reason comes in and i destroyed my iitjee as well as aieee. and even i was not able to give another exams as well. in first paper i got 140 marks and in second i was feelin lyk vommitin and gone 4 bed rest. in iit i got 9300 rank and in aieee 28800. believe me my hands were shiverin in exan hall. i lost around 50-60 marks in both exam...
SIR, I PREPARED SO WELL BUT LUCK OR GOD WERE NOT WITH ME.
if u have heart, don't treat me as liar , i m true.
now, plz. tell me solution wht to do nxt. i m already one year dropper.
shd i take one more yr drop and try for IIIT HYD OR NIT TRICHY, WARANGAL. sir.. plz help, don't ignore. my future is at stake.

Grade:

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear ujjwal

I am really sorry about your health.If your health was main reason. I personally feel you should drop a year provided you dont get bored pf studying same subjects again.Because I have seen some people got bored in their longterm because of which they got less rank compared to previous year.I would suggest you take one year drop and try to get good rank next year.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free