which decision wud be better....?? i am getting admission in a private college offering ONLY the courses like CS nd electronics.... but i wanted to take aviation or nautical... shud i take a drop nd start preparing for JEE,,or just go on for CS,,or elecctronics?/? in future,,which brach wud have better scope,nd packages as well???

which decision wud be better....??

i am getting admission in a private college offering ONLY the courses like CS nd electronics....
but i wanted to take aviation or nautical...

shud i take a drop nd start preparing for JEE,,or just go on for CS,,or elecctronics?/?

in future,,which brach wud have better scope,nd packages as well???

Grade:

1 Answers

Ankit Mehra
45 Points
13 years ago

Hello Vivek

According to my expertise, dropping a year and preparing for IIT-JEE will be a better option for you as now a days there are many engineering colleges in various parts of the country and most of them are not even affiliated by the UGC. Dont not be the one who will be running with the herd of cattle. Be the one taming the herd!

Drop a year, prepare really hard for IITJEE and other competetive exams. Strive to achieve the best!

Feel free to post any questions or queries that you have in mind related to IIT-JEE or AIEEE and you will get your queries solved by IITians itself!

If you liked the reply, please approve!

Hope that helped!

Ankit Mehra

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free