Arrange these branches (best to good): a) Geophysical Tech. (5yr Integrated IITR) b) Biotech. (4yr Roorkee) c) Biotech. (4yr Guwahati, d) Biotech. (4yr Madras) e) Mech (4yr IT-BHU) f) Civil (4yr IT-BHU) g) Core Branches (New IITs) h) any other u suggest I'm good in PHY. & MATHS but weak in CHEM.

Arrange these branches (best to good):

a) Geophysical Tech. (5yr Integrated IITR)

b) Biotech. (4yr Roorkee)

c) Biotech. (4yr Guwahati,

d) Biotech. (4yr Madras)

e) Mech (4yr IT-BHU)

f)  Civil (4yr IT-BHU)

g) Core Branches (New IITs)

h) any other u suggest

I'm good in PHY. & MATHS but weak in CHEM.

Grade:

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Jee 2010 student,

Geo physical is really very good branh and have a lot scope in placments and very food offers...and if you want to join in OLD iit's and use the proper top colleges then go first Madras,..then Roorkee and then IT-BHU for bio tech also good branch but placments is okk types with decent packeges  ...and also if you give importance to branches then first go to mechanical where there is a lot companies n placments and followed by civil and New IIT's are not that much better than the old iit's so as per me 1.Geo physics 5 year course which is almost mehcnical branch only and also touch in earth science dept..so dont worry..and 2.Bio tech madras 3.Bio tech roorkee ..4.Bio tech in Guwahati..and then 5.Mech -IT BHU and 6.civil IT bhu

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

regards,

Kishore -iit bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free