is IISER kolkata good for doing 5 yr. M.S. in physics. In JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY, KOLKATA how can Iget admission in the 5 yr. M.S. programme.. please tell me which one is better.....U MAY ALSO SUGGEST SOME OTHER INSTITUTES and how to get admission there. thanks a lot in advance

is IISER kolkata good for doing 5 yr. M.S. in physics. In JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY, KOLKATA how can Iget admission in the 5 yr. M.S. programme.. please tell me which one is better.....U MAY ALSO SUGGEST SOME OTHER INSTITUTES and how to get admission there. thanks a lot in advance

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student.

I would suggest you go for Jadavpur university for doing MS in physics.

The University Grants Commission (UGC) of India has identified the University as one the first five universities in the country with 'Potential for Excellence'.

The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) has accorded the highest grading and accredited the university with 'five star' status.

The University was nominated the lead institution for the Word Bank funded programme TEQIP in 2005.

The Ministry of Human Resource Development identified the Faculty of Engineering and Technology as one of the seven major Indian centres specializing in technology.

The University is among the international centres of learning awarded the Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund by Tokyo Foundation, Japan.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free