I appeared in the above exams and my performances are:- 1. IIT-JEE:- Rank-1648 ( OBC category) 2. BITSAT:- Score-312 3. AIEEE:- Air-9833 (overall) Air-1505 (OBC category) SR-650 (overall) SR-70 (OBC category) Please help me out in selecting best options. Should I try out for new IIT's. As OBC seats are 2500 approx. could I make into OLD IIT's with branch such as MME.

I appeared in the above exams and my performances are:-

1. IIT-JEE:- Rank-1648 ( OBC category)

2. BITSAT:- Score-312

3. AIEEE:- Air-9833 (overall)
Air-1505 (OBC category)
SR-650 (overall)
SR-70 (OBC category)

Please help me out in selecting best options. Should I try out for new IIT's. As OBC seats are 2500 approx. could I make into OLD IIT's with branch such as MME.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear ankit,

All yours are damn good and first of all congrats for all good ranks...its better to join OLD IIT's bcoz they have very brand name than the newly establised IIT's and also branch like MME is they is very good scope for placments where decent packages are available..so if you are getting OLD IIT's then go for it and dont try new IIT's just for branches bcoz what ever the branch in OLD IIT's is damn dood than the new IIT's

so as per me go for NEW IIT's and  MME is also a very good branch dont take it as not a good branch...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free