got 1200 rank in the B Arch. in the exam of aieee and where can i get the seat for b architecture ,and how"s the life in that course.

got 1200 rank in the B Arch.  in the exam of aieee and where can i get the seat for b architecture ,and how"s the life in that course.

Grade:12

3 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Nikhil,

For Architecture, SPAs are the best college in India, as the closing rank of SPA ( Delhi and Bhopal ) is 1050 ,you can opt for SPA, Vijayvada.

After this you can get seats at any other Architecture college through AiEEE.

The life at architecture college is both quite tedious and chill. You have to work really hard during the weekdays and have lots of fun during the weekends. You have advantage that their courses are not theoritical put more practical so you will have to study with your batchmates everytime which becomes quite easy

For more details regarding cutoff details of B.Arch refer to the link below : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thank you.

nikhil reddy
8 Points
14 years ago

can i get the seat in any of the NIT s for b arch sir??????????

nikhil reddy
8 Points
14 years ago

what about the job oppurtunities prevailing in this b arch course sir.and how abou the life after doing this courses

sir many of the students in the results of the aieee will b goin to join in the b tech programmes and the closing ranks in the SPA s are 1050 ,then can be any chances for this time that the closing rank may reach upto my rank of 1191??????????????????????

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free