Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
bhavesh sharma Grade: 12

I am GEN category student,I got air-4300 in IIT so please tell it is better to go for new IIT,s or IT BHU or it is better to take branches such as agricultural and food engg. and then go for branch change.If I work to hard jump from such branches (agri. engg) to some good branch mechanical,electrical etc. in old IIT,s.
Please tell me other options available for me.

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
147 Points

Dear bhvesh

first i want to tell you that branch change in IIts is not easy.there are lot of condition.rarely few student gets these opportunity.

if you are not interested in branches like agriculture then take admission in that.Believing on branch change will be a risk.

I will suggest you to go in new IITs.this will be best option for you.


just read the councelling brouncher for Branch change rule in different IIts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

 All the best.
Askiitians Experts

7 years ago
bhavesh sharma
29 Points

sir , but please answer that new IIT,s or ITBHU or NIT warangal/Trichy which is better if getting same electrical in all these or some other branches?

7 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!! Click Here for details