i m getting CS in new iit indore , mechanica l in iit hydrabad and on the other sidei can get into iitb through metallurgical (b.tech.). Where should i go? My obc rank in iitjee 2010 is 1132. Placement in CS is better than metallurgy….what should i do??

i m getting CS in new iit indore, mechanical in iit hydrabad and on the other sidei can get into iitb through metallurgical (b.tech.). Where should i go? My obc rank in iitjee 2010 is 1132.

Placement in CS is better than metallurgy….what should i do??

Grade:

1 Answers

Anshul Verma
64 Points
13 years ago

Hi Ravi ,

I wud first and for most suggest you to choose a branch of your choice . If you interested in CS go for it . New IIT's have also been able to make a mark in the market and get good placements . As about metallurgy it to is a good branch and do have a scope . No of jobs are less but they are hight paying jobs once you get into the industry . There are lot of opening in  PSU's as well. 

But make your final choice based on your interest not on which branch will get you paid high as its all subjcetive to your performance and the state of market when you passing out of the college .

All the best !!!

Anshul

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free