i am in a very critical situation.i have got 199.25 cutoff in hsc,tamilnadu,hoping to get ECE in anna university.in iitjee my obc ranking is 2023.i have chances to get architecture in iit karagpur,biotech in iitmadras & iitroorkie,metallurgy in iitroorkie.in new iits,i am likely to get civil, mechanical in iitbhuvaneshwar,computer,mech,electrical in iit mandi,electrical,mechanical in iit indore,chemical,mechanical,electrical in iitgandhinagar,computer,electrical,mechanical in iitpatna,electrical,mechanical in iitpunjab.looking at this i have chance of getting core branches in new iits but in old ones may be only biotech or architecture.now is it better to take core branch in new iits or biotech,architecture in old iits.wil the new iits reach the leval of old iits.how many years will it take to happen.i am in confused state,please help me

i am in a very critical situation.i have got 199.25 cutoff in hsc,tamilnadu,hoping to get ECE in anna university.in iitjee my obc ranking is 2023.i have chances to get architecture in iit karagpur,biotech in iitmadras & iitroorkie,metallurgy in iitroorkie.in new iits,i am likely to get civil, mechanical in iitbhuvaneshwar,computer,mech,electrical in iit mandi,electrical,mechanical in iit indore,chemical,mechanical,electrical in iitgandhinagar,computer,electrical,mechanical in iitpatna,electrical,mechanical in iitpunjab.looking at this i have chance of getting core branches in new iits but in old ones may be only biotech or architecture.now is it better to take core branch in new iits or biotech,architecture in old iits.wil the new iits reach the leval of old iits.how many years will it take to happen.i am in confused state,please help me

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
Please narrow it down based on your interest and the available options, we need your opinion about it please narrow it down so that we could be of help to you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free