sir , my jee rank 2010 is 4003 , ican get CSEat mandi , and mech / EE at ropar , indore , mandi , rajasthan . tell me which of new iit are likely to develope earlier . also give give order of prefrence in the above cases.

sir , my jee rank 2010 is 4003 , ican get CSEat mandi , and mech / EE at ropar , indore , mandi , rajasthan .  tell me which of new iit are likely to develope earlier . also give give order of prefrence in the above cases.

Grade:

1 Answers

Anshul Verma
64 Points
13 years ago

Hi Harshit,

Its great to know that you got 4003 rank In IIT JEE 2010. Congratulations!!!

All the IITs that you are talking about are new, so nothing can be predicted about the development. But IITs do have a standard of their own which is supposed to be followed in all these IITs. All you need to do is decide the type of Stream you want to join. You may find later that the branch you had joined wasnt that good or you field of interest changes in time, then it might be a problem

CSE and EE are basically different streams with different placements and study structure. Try to select one falling under you rinterest and then go for the college.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free