Manish - Total Posted Questions : 1 I am getting 180+ in iit and 210 in aieee.My VITEE rank is 692.I simply cannot think of doing B TECH without mechanical stream.What are my chances for the above in DCE & MNIT.or should i drop because i want iit too.

Manish - 

Total Posted Questions : 1

I am getting 180+ in iit and 210 in aieee.My VITEE rank is 692.I simply cannot think of doing B TECH without mechanical stream.What are my chances for the above in DCE & MNIT.or should i drop because i want iit too.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Anshul Verma
64 Points
13 years ago

Hi Manish,

with 180 you can expect rank around 7200 and with 210 you can get some thing around 4000  in AIEEE. As for VIT the cutoff as per rank are below 

1.Rank<5000 : The branch of your choice
2. Rank<7000 : On the borderline for top branches CS,ECE
3. Rank<10000 : Branches EEE, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, etc for sure.
4. Rank<13000 : U will get the lower branches but in the second counseling.

I can not say surely that you can mech in DCE with this but have some chances in MNIT as it is subject to your final rank and the category you have appeared in .

As about dropping the year i wud suggest you to give a good thought to it as you wud have to put in constant effort to achieve your goal . You can though take up any branch in a good college and then try to switch your stream after first year .

Feel free to post as many as doubts you have we wud be happy to help.

All the best !!!

Anshul

rajender kumar malik
41 Points
13 years ago

can not say surely that you can mech in DCE with this but have some chances in MNIT as it is subject to your final rank and the category you have appeared in .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free