I s it necessary that one should have to obtain 80 marks in english also for bits .as every day students are writing the xams.Are questions and level for each students diff.some say that this time bits paper is tough.can i also expect d same.also tell me the mode of xamination at xam centres AND how to start paper

I s it necessary that one should have to obtain 80 marks in english also for bits .as every day students are writing the xams.Are questions and level for each students diff.some say that this time bits paper is tough.can i also expect d same.also tell me the mode of xamination at xam centres AND how to start paper

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear vipul,

You are right that getting 80 marks is mandatory,

In BITS exam you mainly get less time and more number of questions.so the strategy shud be solve those questions which u find easy and attempt the difficult ones in the end else you will merely waste time. The mode of exam is generally online.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free