sir pls rearrange the given list of colleges as per thier average placements. the given colleges are affliated under guru gobind singh indaprastha university. 1) Ambedkar Institute of Technology 2) Amity Institute of Education 3) Ansal Institute of Technology 4) Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology 5) Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering 6) Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering 7) Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology 8) HMR Institute of Technology & Management 9) Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology 10) Maharaja Surajmal Institute 11) Northern India Engineering College 12) Indira Gandhi Institue of Technology i have applied for guru gobind singh indraprastha university and i do not know about best colleges affliated under thier university pls reply as soon as possible.

sir pls rearrange the given list of colleges as per thier average placements.

the given colleges are affliated under guru gobind singh indaprastha university.

1) Ambedkar Institute of Technology

2) Amity Institute of Education

3) Ansal Institute of Technology

4) Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology

5) Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering

6) Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering

7) Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology

8) HMR Institute of Technology & Management

9) Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology

10) Maharaja Surajmal Institute

11) Northern India Engineering College

12) Indira Gandhi Institue of Technology

i have applied for guru gobind singh indraprastha university and i do not know about best colleges affliated under thier university pls reply as soon as possible.

Grade:12

1 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
5 years ago
I hope the query is resolved.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free