Dear sir, I appeared for BITSAT-2010 on 14/05/2010 at SOM-Lalit, Ahmedabad. During test suddenly crusher came out of the system. I tried to login again but could not log in. I called on supervisor who was out side the computer lab. He saved my answers and through his password he rectified the computer system & get started the system rigth. My valuable @12-15 minutes were wasted as timer was on. I asked concerned supervisor to compansate time wasted due to system problem. He replied nothing can be done. I got the score 261 only. If they would have compansated me appropriate time I am sure I would have crossed 300 marks. What can be done now?

Dear sir,
I appeared for BITSAT-2010 on 14/05/2010 at SOM-Lalit, Ahmedabad. During test suddenly crusher came out of the system. I tried to login again but could not log in. I called on supervisor who was out side the computer lab. He saved my answers and through his password he rectified the computer system & get started the system rigth. My valuable @12-15 minutes were wasted as timer was on. I asked concerned supervisor to compansate time wasted due to system problem. He replied nothing can be done. I got the score 261 only. If they would have compansated me appropriate time I am sure I would have crossed 300 marks. What can be done now?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Anshul Verma
64 Points
13 years ago

Hi Umesh ,

I will suggest you to call the BITS admissiuons office and report them the issue .

you can call at

Admissions: On Campus Prof. S. Gurunarayanan
Dean, Admissions
E-mail: sguru
242205, 515252
Ext: 252/294

Call them and they would be able to help you .

feel free to post as many doubts you have we wud be happy to help .

All the Best !!

Anshul

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free