Sir, i just wanted to know that if a student starts preparing for iit-jee 2011 sincerely from now that is from mid may can he/she crack iit with under 1000 rank? if yes,then what sincere efforts are actually required to make it possible? can u plz also give me a syllabus break up of the three subjects for the coming months so that i can cover my topics as per the allotated time ? actually sir i m in 12th now and i feel i didnt learn that all required for jee inspite of joining a coaching centre and one full year has gone now . i will be really thankful for your advice since very less time is left and i feel it is impossible for me to crack jee-2011 with a good rank.

Sir, i just wanted to know that if a student starts preparing for iit-jee 2011 sincerely from now that is from mid may can he/she crack iit with under 1000 rank? if yes,then what sincere efforts are actually required to make it possible? can u plz also give me a syllabus break up of the three subjects for the coming months so that i can cover my topics as per the allotated time ? actually sir i m in 12th now and i feel i didnt learn that all required for  jee inspite of joining a coaching centre and one full year has gone now . i will be really thankful for your advice since very less time is left and i feel it is impossible for me to crack jee-2011 with a good rank.

Grade:11

1 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
5 years ago
I hope the query is resolved.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free