i have scored low marks in jee[125] and in aieee[142] should i go for next attempt or next attempt is wasting of scopes and time.Or intead of droping i should get any colleage such as IP universty about which i thing a low grade colleage.

i have scored low marks in jee[125] and in aieee[142] should i go for next attempt or next attempt is wasting of scopes and time.Or intead of droping i should get any colleage such as IP universty about which i thing a low grade colleage.

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi,

your ranks are not good enuf to fetch u some very good collage .. but u can get some decent collage ... Regarding the dropping then drop only if u are willing to study hard and ...The one main problem will be that during the placement many companies dont allow the students with gap year ....  there is bit risk factor .. so i wud advise u to drop only if you can study hard.. else take admission in some decent collage...

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best .

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free