sir, i hv not performed very well in class 11th...but now i m concentrating on my studies and have planned to complete both class 11th and 12th syllabus twice by mid december.Also i m going very fast and performing excellent in my institute and school also.Can i get a rank within 300 to 500 in iit jee 2011 ??

sir,

i hv not performed very well in class 11th...but now i m concentrating on my studies and have planned to complete both class 11th and 12th syllabus twice by mid december.Also i m going very fast and performing excellent in my institute and school also.Can i get a rank within 300 to 500 in iit jee 2011 ??  

Grade:11

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Raiyan,

Yes absolutly .. u can score not only within 300-500 but also below 100 or can also top the exam..  nothing is impossible or difficult ... All u need to do is study hard.. First of all cover all the topics and make concepts clear .. write down ur areas on papaer and then start giving more time to those topics ..  and the most impotant thing is do practise alot ..

Start giving mock test and compare urself with others ..  Think positive and study hard with all ur efforts thn i m sure u ll make into top 100..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Wish u a good luck for future!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free