i am a student of class 11 and i want to know what is the ideal way of preparing for this exam...as 11 class is the foundation time so i think its the right time to start for it but how i should plan my schedule?

i am a student of class 11 and i want to know what is the ideal way of preparing for this exam...as 11 class is the foundation time so i think its the right time to start for it but how i should plan my schedule?

Grade:11

2 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
14 years ago

Hi ,

yes,  the ideal way for the preparation of IIT-JEE, you have to clear & enhance your CONCEPTS.

All you have to go through more and more CONCEPTS. And then do alot of practise by applying the concepts ..

Basically wat you shoud do... is make time table .. and start practise as much as possible ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in  your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Deepak Patra
askIITians Faculty 471 Points
14 years ago

Hi Snehashish,

It is right time to schedule and prepare for iit jee. You can target iit jee 2012 and can score easily if you work hard. You can join 2 year iit jee course package from one of the best institute for iit jee preparation. You have one option to check your preparation timely by joining IIT JEE Test series which is also provided by all top institutes preparing IIT JEE.

askIITians.com provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Click here to find IIT JEE Packages or course details with askIITians.

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh Kumawat

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free