Dear IITian , it's your duty to read it! I'm a class 9student.I wanna get CSE in IIT Bombay. I've a severe condition in studies (nothing critical). I get headaches and even minor seizures while looking or solving problems of PCMB . Before Aug 19 I used to be very confident I had no stress of studying. Solving Rd sharma was my passion but now it is my worst fear! I didn't got good marks in my 8 boards I was confident to get 100% but my friends who use Inst and pubg got more marks than me. After the boards they ignore me and say he's ordinary he can't get even NIT . My friends go to foundation s coaching and solve Pearson's and mock about their intellect and taunt me.I go only for math tution who teaches only NCERT Topics. I also didn't score extraordinary in my 9th unit 1. I wanna clear IIT but I get panicked by looking at the p block elements in the periodic table in my room. The name of calculus gives me fears. Please do my counselling otherwise I will corrupt my trust on IITians. I have to drink water while studying. Help please!

Dear IITian , it's your duty to read it!
I'm a class 9student.I wanna get CSE in IIT Bombay. I've a severe condition in studies (nothing critical). I get headaches and even minor seizures while looking or solving problems of PCMB . Before Aug 19 I used to be very confident I had no stress of studying. Solving Rd sharma was my passion but now it is my worst fear! I didn't got good marks in my 8 boards I was confident to get 100% but my friends who use Inst and pubg got more marks than me. After the boards they ignore me and say he's ordinary he can't get even NIT . My friends go to foundation s coaching and solve Pearson's and mock about their intellect and taunt me.I go only for math tution who teaches only NCERT Topics. I also didn't score extraordinary in my 9th unit 1. I wanna clear IIT but I get panicked by looking at the p block elements in the periodic table in my room. The name of calculus gives me fears. Please do my counselling otherwise I will corrupt my trust on IITians. I have to drink water while studying. Help please!

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Aditya Gupta
2081 Points
4 years ago
I ll be honest with you. Keep your expectations realistic. CSE at IIT Bombay is not a joke. Also, I would recommend you to go to good coaching centres like Allen, fiitjee, resonance, Bansal etc. Local tuitions are almost always bullcrap. The faculties at coaching institutes are much better and can solve all your doubts from any book. Also, right now focus on PCM. These are the topics that shall be extended in 11th and 12th. I can't stress this enough. Merely taking math tuition is not sufficient. Science bhi padhni padegi, which only coaching faculties can teach. Tuition m bhi jata tha jahan p teachers ko khud ko hi Kuch nhi ata tha. Hence it is about time to make the right decisions. Best of luck for your journey :). Or ha itna stressed hone ki zaroorat Nahi h, mere baole baole dost jo na k Barabar serious the unka tk ho gya. Calm or relaxed mind s padhna hi fruitful prove Hoga. Stress to darpok lete h Jinko pta h ki unka nhi hona. Be brave, and most importantly be regular. Steady hona bahut zaroori h. 4-6 hours study daily is more than sufficient at this stage. Just try to maintain that routine, leave the rest to God. Cheers:)
Peerbaba
13 Points
4 years ago
Go to Gulzar Peer and make him your mentor.Study Gulzar Peer IIT Mathematics for sure 100% in JEE Advanced 2020 Math Section . XD
Yashraj
908 Points
3 years ago
cse at bombay ,the dream of every child but it is a race of horses not tortoise so dont be so panic just do your work dont think about results

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free