hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as M.Tech from iit's in cse stream won't add much advantage to your carrier, is it true? Are there 100 % placements in iits for M.Techs? Is there any advantage for me if I do My M.Tech? Place suggest me & thanks in advance...

hello Sir,
I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as M.Tech from iit's in cse stream won't add much advantage to your carrier, is it true? Are there 100 % placements in iits for M.Techs? Is there any advantage for me if I do My M.Tech?
Place suggest me & thanks in advance...

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago
If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that will be after 2 years. So I will suggest that try to go MS to outside otherwise join a company so that after 3 years you can go CAT/ Management course with experience. that can shift your salary too much. So You should join a company. Scenario may be different if you have completed B Tech from ABC college. Pramod Kumar IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free