What is the property of equal set??? What do you mean by represented of sets? In a class of 90 persons. 6 persons play football, 55 persons play cricket and 30 persons play both the games. Find the sample points by drawing Venn diagram. How many persons- i) Play only football not cricket, ii) Play of least one of two games, Distinguise between subset and proper subset. Prove that (A c ) c =A. Cite two examples of empty set.

1. What is the property of equal set???
  2. What do you mean by represented of sets? In a class of 90 persons. 6 persons play football, 55 persons play cricket and 30 persons play both the games. Find the sample points by drawing Venn diagram. How many persons-              i) Play only football not cricket,                        ii) Play of least one of two games,
  3. Distinguise between subset and proper subset. Prove that (Ac)=A. Cite two examples of empty set.

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Arun
25750 Points
4 years ago
Two sets are equal if they are exactly same i.e. their elements and the number of elements both are same without any relevance of order and repetition of elements. And two sets are equivalent if their number of elements are same. There elements could be same or different, just the number should be same.
Saurabh Koranglekar
askIITians Faculty 10335 Points
4 years ago

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free