What are the books we can buy other than askiitans module for the preparation of Maths Olympiads?

What are the books we can buy other than askiitans module for the preparation of Maths Olympiads?

Grade:NULL

3 Answers

mkmjnj
43 Points
5 years ago
Hi,friend that totally depends in which class you are.if you are in class 9th or 10th then i think(apart from askiitians module
Ayush Anand
126 Points
5 years ago
Hello , I think you akser for class 9 maths Olympiad. Since I had international rank of 165 in Olympiad class 9 , I would suggest SOF workbooks availible online as well. As well as you can solve Pearson iit foundation series to crack Olympiads. Coaching institute also provide modules , but you can practice through online portal embibe. All the very best!!
Aditya Gupta
2081 Points
5 years ago
the one and only best resource for preparing for maths olympiad is FIITJEE’s compendium (mathematics). i have personally followed this material and the quality is unparalleled. this helped me score 157/160 marks in IMO. my AIR was 3 in stage 1 IMO 2016. how you might ask? well, all thanks to this great resource which my brother had lended to me.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free