Sir iam not understanding that all cell are of same size then if all cells are of same size then the shape of some cells are long,wideect then the size of cells are also different. In our book line is given that The difference in the size in organism are no of cells present in them not that all animals have different sizes of cells. Iam confused that all cells are of same size or different sizes. please explain me clearly that i can understand,and please explain in clear and easy wording

Sir iam not understanding that all cell are of same size then if all cells are of same size then the shape of some cells are long,wideect then the size of cells are also different.
In our book line is given that
The difference in the size in organism are no of cells present in them not that all animals have different sizes of cells.
Iam confused that all cells are of same size or different sizes. please explain me clearly that i can understand,and please explain in clear and easy wording

Grade:8

1 Answers

Carmel Emmanuel
99 Points
8 years ago
Cells differ in number as well as in structure as the function they perform. Size of different cells are different. Like RBCs have 7 micro metre whereas the nerve cell is longest cell more tha RBCs. Somatic cells are present for growth of organisms whereas genes for different species are different hence determine different growths. All cells are not of same shape or size. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free