I am not understanding the difference between cytoplasm and protoplasm. Iam confusing in the line which is given in our book i.e. The portion of protoplasm lying inner to the cell membrane but outside the nueclear membrane.. It is very confusing. Please dont disapprove this this question is very important becaust this question comes in my exam because i got the sample paper. Send this answers within 24 hrs please Thankyou

I am not understanding the difference between cytoplasm and protoplasm. Iam confusing in the line which is given in our book i.e.
The portion of protoplasm lying inner to the cell membrane but outside the nueclear membrane.. It is very confusing. Please dont disapprove this this question is very important becaust this question comes in my exam because i got the sample paper. Send this answers within 24 hrs please

Thankyou

Grade:8

3 Answers

Raheema Javed
156 Points
8 years ago
Protoplasm – Nucleoplasm (thesubstancethatformsthecellnucleus)+ Cytoplasm

Cytoplsm –Theprotoplasmenclosedbytheplasmamembraneofcell,excludingthenucleusineukaryoticcellsandcellularDNAinprokaryoticcells.
Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
Protoplasm is the living contents of a cell that is surrounded by a plasma membrane. It is a general term for the cytoplasm.Protoplasm is composed of a mixture of small molecules such as ions, amino acids, monosaccharides and water, and macromolecules such as nucleic acids, proteins, lipids and polysaccharides
shivansh yadav
37 Points
7 years ago
cytoplasm is only the fluid content inside the cell whereas protoplasm consists of cytoplasm and cell organelles

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free