How can i understand physics.I take longer time to understand physics. How can i understand it. Force and friction pressure are all confusing. I have cleared force and pressure but i dont understand friction. What i do to understand. after this there are 2more chapters earthquick and chemical effects electric currents

How can i understand physics.I take longer time to understand physics. How can i understand it. Force and friction pressure are all confusing. I have cleared force and pressure but i
dont understand friction. What i do to understand. after this there are 2more chapters earthquick and chemical effects electric currents

Grade:8

1 Answers

Carmel Emmanuel
99 Points
8 years ago
Physics no doubt is a quite conceptual subject which needs clear understanding. First thing you need is to visualise the concepts. Even clear your basic doubts. Practice important derivations. Practice basic concepts as much as possible. Dont cram be cool and calm and give time to physics. For numerical part make your base strong in maths and practice numericals as much possible. Get used to the concept. Then you will find physics quite interesting. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free