Cytoplasm consists of the amorphous ground substance in a cell which includes the organelles., the protein, carbohydrate etc molecules but NOT the nucleus. the nucleus is not a part of cytoplasm. But protoplasm consists of nucleus, cutoplasm (ground substance plus organelles, proteins) and the cell membrane. I hope this helps, please approve if you like it and feel free to ask follow up questions :) Sir you have send this answer and my question is what is cytoplasm and protoplasm. Iam not clear that what is if protoplasm has nuleus and orgenelle than you have writtin same in the protoplasm,then is difference between cytoplasm and protoplasm. Sir please send me answers in one day please , iam preparing for my exams.

Cytoplasm consists of the amorphous ground substance in a cell which includes the organelles., the protein, carbohydrate etc molecules but NOT the nucleus. the nucleus is not a part of cytoplasm.

But protoplasm consists of nucleus, cutoplasm (ground substance plus organelles, proteins) and the cell membrane.

I hope this helps, please approve if you like it and feel free to ask follow up questions :)

Sir you have send this answer and my question is what is cytoplasm and protoplasm.
Iam not clear that what is if protoplasm has nuleus and orgenelle than you have writtin same in the protoplasm,then is difference between cytoplasm and protoplasm.

Sir please send me answers in one day please , iam preparing for my exams.

Grade:8

1 Answers

A M S ARUN KRISHNA
216 Points
8 years ago
Cytoplasm is a semi fluid substance that surrounds the nucleus within the cell membrane.In eukaryotes are organelles like mitochondria, ribosomes, lysosomes, golgi bodies are contained in cytoplasm whereas 
protoplasm encompasses cytoplasm and nucleus
Please approve my answer
If you have any doubts feel free to ask
Thanks
Arun Krishna

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free