Question 6: Following are some of the characteristics of animals: (i) Diets heavy on fruits (ii) White fur (iii) Need to migrate (iv) Loud voice (v) Sticky pads on feet (vi) Layer of fat under skin (vii) Wide and large paws (viii) Bright colours (ix) Strong tails (x) Long and large beak For each characteristic indicate whether it is adaptation for tropical rainforests or polar regions. Do you think that some of these characteristics can be adapted for both regions?

Question 6: Following are some of the characteristics of animals:
(i) Diets heavy on fruits (ii) White fur
(iii) Need to migrate (iv) Loud voice
(v) Sticky pads on feet (vi) Layer of fat under skin
(vii) Wide and large paws (viii) Bright colours
(ix) Strong tails (x) Long and large beak
For each characteristic indicate whether it is adaptation for tropical rainforests or polar regions. Do
you think that some of these characteristics can be adapted for both regions?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Pawan Prajapati
askIITians Faculty 60787 Points
2 years ago
Answer:(i) Diets heavy on fruits → Tropical rainforests (ii) White fur → Polar regions (iii) Need to migrate → Polar regions (iv) Loud voice → Tropical rainforests (v) Sticky pads on feet → Tropical rainforests (vi) Layer of fat under skin → Polar regions (vii) Wide and large paws → Polar regions (viii) Bright colours → Tropical rainforests (ix) Strong tails → Tropical rainforests (x) Long and large beak → Tropical rainforests No, none of the above characteristics can be adapted for both regions

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free