Question 2: Fill in the blanks. (i) The blood from the heart is transported to all parts of the body by the______. (ii) Haemoglobin is present in ______ cells. (iii) Arteries and veins are joined by a network of ______. (iv) The rhythmic expansion and contraction of the heart is called ___ _ _. (v) The main excretory product in human beings is ______. (vi) Sweat contains water and ______. (vii) Kidneys eliminate the waste materials in the liquid form called ______. (viii) Water reaches great heights in the trees because of suction pull caused by ______.

Question 2: Fill in the blanks.
(i) The blood from the heart is transported to all parts of the body by the______.
(ii) Haemoglobin is present in ______ cells.
(iii) Arteries and veins are joined by a network of ______.
(iv) The rhythmic expansion and contraction of the heart is called ___ _ _.
(v) The main excretory product in human beings is ______.
(vi) Sweat contains water and ______.
(vii) Kidneys eliminate the waste materials in the liquid form called ______.
(viii) Water reaches great heights in the trees because of suction pull caused by ______.

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Pawan Prajapati
askIITians Faculty 60787 Points
2 years ago
Answer:(i) The blood from the heart is transported to all parts of the body by the _arteries__. (ii) Haemoglobin is present in __red blood__ cells. (iii) Arteries and veins are joined by a network of __capillaries__. (iv) The rhythmic expansion and contraction of the heart is called __heart beat__. (v) The main excretory product in human beings is __urea__. (vi) Sweat contains water and __salts__. (vii) Kidneys eliminate the waste materials in the liquid form called __urine__. (viii) Water reaches great heights in the trees because of suction pull caused by __transpiration__.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free