DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

If 3 sin2 A + 2 sin2 B = 1 and 3 sin 2A − 2 sin 2B = 0, where A and B are acute angles then find the value of (A +2B)

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nirabhra, 

sin2B=3/2sin2A …(i)

And from the first equation,

3sin2A=1-2sin2B=cos2B …(ii)

cos (A + 2B) = cos A. cos 2B – sin A.sin 2B

3cosA.sin2A-32sinA.sin2A

3cosA.sin2A-3sin2AcosA =0

cos (A+2B)=0

∴ A+2B=π2,3π2 …(iii)

Given that < A < π/2 and 0 < B < π/2

⇒ 0<A+2B<π+π2

⇒ 0<A+2B<3π2 …(iv)

From (iii) and (iv),

A+2B=π2

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

How to find the value of sin4x,cos4x,cot4x,or more 3x . Please its an urgent?

Dear Student, If you know the value of sinx or cosx or tanx etc. Then you can easly find the values of sin4x, cos4x, cot4x by using the basic trignometric formulas. Example:- sin 4x =...
  img
Vijay Mukati 21 days ago

sin 4x = sin2(2x) = 2sin2xcos2x=4sinxcosxcos2x = 4sinxcos(2cos 2 x-1) =4sinxcos(1-2sin 2 x).
  img
Vijay Mukati 20 days ago

What will be the final result of sin4x? Is it 2cos 2 x? How?

VINEETH N 21 days ago
sin by cos is

tan

samagra one month ago

tan

Akhil Chinnu 2 days ago
prove that in a triangle ABC summation(sinAsin(B-C))=0

first write sin2A then 2SINA.COSA then write 2SINA.COS(90-B-C) THEN U WRITE 2SINA SIN(B-C)

Karthik Pasupulatei 18 days ago

Lab Bhattacharjee 16 days ago
a person walks first 10 km north and 20 km east, then the resultant vector is ​a). 22.36km b). 22.46km c). 25.23km d). 20.36km i want the solution of this question

Hii student. as the direction travelled is north and east we will tAKE IT AS POSITIVE “I” and POSITIVE “j” direction so the final vector is 10j+ 20i. Tke the...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
Find the conditions on a and b such that line ax +by-1=0 intercepted bw lines ax+y+1=0 and x+by=0 subtend right angle at origin.

Find the intersection of ax+by=1 with 2 lines, you will get two points, (1/(a-1) , -1/[b.(a-1)]) and (-(b+1)/[a.(b-1)] , 2/(b-1)), To prove two point say A(x1,y1) and B(x2,y2) subtend angle ...

Akshay one month ago
if 2 vectors a and b have their resultant as c also their sum is c. find the angle between a and b ?

angle=cos^-1[(a.b)/(mod a.mod b)]

Miryala Gopalakrishna one year ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Trigonometry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details