Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

sir iwant to know that what are the most important questions or type of questions from this chapter 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Amitesh

most of the organic chemistry questions comes in form of chemical reactions,

products formed and reaction mechanisms ( some standard mechanisms are included in JEE sylaabus )

For you to understand mechanisms, u have understand and learn some of rules by which reaction undergoes

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

how electronics effect dipole momentv of molecule? please mention effect of negative mesomeric or inductive effect on it .
Electronics effect on Dipole moment: Dipole moment is inversely proprtional the the angle thetha between the atoms of any molecule. And those moleculess will have more dipole moment which...
Vikas TU one month ago
examples for stereo centres which are not chiral centres
Dear student Stereocentre- If there is no plane of symmetry in the molecule of an organic compound, we say it is having a stereocentre. Chiral Centre/Chiral Carbon Atom - If in a moelcule...
Bhavya one month ago
to check stability of carbanion what is the priority of consideration of following factors? delocalization of charge,mesomeric& inductive effect,hybridization or degree of carbon of...
For stability of Carboanions Learn this code: -MR. HI It stands as: -M for -mesomeric effect R is for Resonance H is for Hyperconjugation and I is for Inductive effct. This is all in...
Vikas TU one month ago
Why isn`t size of indium lesser than that of gallium becoz of shielding effect ?
The simple reason is: Due to d- block elements contraction. and radii of 4d series and 5d series is almost equal due to lanthanide contraction.
Vikas TU 10 days ago
I want to know, Effective atomic number of Cu2+ion in CuSO4.5H2O complex, how to calculate ?
EAN = metal electrons + Ligands + Charge and Electronic configuration of Cu2+ = 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p6 4s0 3d9 Hence, => 9 + (5 + 1) + 2 = > 17. that would be the EAN number perhaps for Cu2+.
Vikas TU 13 days ago
Why Rutherford used alpha particle and gold foil in his experiment
dear ankesh can i know the reason for disapproval ?? i mean my answers are correct , tell me the thing that u nt understood . ?? or what else u required for this question ??
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@ ankesh The reason why rutherford use alpha particle for the experiment 1- they are heavily and positively charged . 2- they donot have any electron 3- as like charges will repel , the...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn