Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

I have got a chemistry project on application of grignard reaction in various fields.I have searched the net a lot but i havn't got much result.So kindly give me the uses of grignar dreagents in various fields suc as medicines,industrial field.I require at least 10-15 uses of it along with the reaction mechanism if possible.Also tell me some site or mail me some photographs related to this topic so that i can make my project little attractive.please repl soon.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

NOTES IWANT SIR IWANT NOTES CAN YOU HELP me for my icse 10 board examination sir
Hi Go to the below mentioned link for revision notes Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
@ abhi KIndly mention the chapter for which u want the notes for icse board . only then we can help u meaningfully . askiitian is their to help everyone , so, u can always check the notes...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How to remember all the reactions and the reagents and catalysts simultaneously?
@ vamshi practice is the only thing that can save you in organic chemistry , frst of all when u are reading from ncert , underline all reagents and reactions as well as the catalyst...
Umakant biswal one month ago
i didn’t understand anything in organic chemistry and there ractions
@ shubham kindly tell me which reaction u are not able to understand ?? so, that i can explain you the whole process here , and while reading the mechanism and reaction intermediate ,...
2017 years ago
Which book to refer for surface chemistry. ncert or any other reference book. this is urgent. With regards. Abhinav ojha
@ abhinav SURface chemistry chap donot have very good weightage in any competetive exams , but for 12 th boards they are quite imp . so, for that frst of all ncert is more than enough for...
First of all refer to your NCERT textbook and clear your concpets. Then for practise you can best go for Pradeep’s Chemistry for all types of questions and p.bahadur for numericals which...
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Can u give any trick for identified metals and non metals
@ amresh metal and non metals can be easily identified in a reaction . metals have a tendency to accept the electrons generally , but non metal lacks that . metals are sonorous , ductile...
metals are bright ie losturous ,ductile,sonorus,good conductor of heat and electricityand able to donate electron to become cation.while non-metals are non lustrous,non ductile,non...
ankit saurav 12 days ago
i need sone tips to prepare for higher exams. like, we should prioritise theories or numericals? for example, i m currently preparing mole concept
Hii I can help you with some books if you need that. Study from these books and topics will easy to you. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
@ NAVYA kindly mention you are preparing for engg or medical entraance exams , so, that i can help u suitably . if u are focusing more on medical entrances then u need to solve problem in...
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn