FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
                   as aboue

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

1. Photochemical reactions do not take place in dark but take place in the presence of light by absorbing it.

2. Since different colored radiations in the range of visible light have different frequencies and hence different energies, therefore all radiations may not be able to initiate a particular reaction. For example, a photon of violet light has highest frequency and hence the highest energy. Hence a reaction which is initiated by violet light may not be initiated by other colored radiations 0of visible light. On the other hand, a photon of red light has lowest frequency and energy. Therefore a reaction that can be initiated by all other radiations as well.

3. Temperature has very little effect on the rate of a photochemical reaction. Instead, the intensity of light has marked effect on the rate of photochemical reaction.

4. The free energy change of a photochemical reaction may not be negative.

5. There are many substances which do not react directly when exposed to light. However, if another substance is added, the photochemical reaction starts.

example:- photosynthesis,etc.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is best book- morrison and boyd vs LG wade????

If you want to learn organic chemistry in detail then lg wade is better .But if you want to choose in keeping in mind the entrance exams like jee then morrison and boyd is good for it.

Nikhil Upadhyay 4 days ago
PLEASE ANY ONE GIVE ME A DETAIL ON VITAMINS

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

V

Find out the IUPAC nomenclature of the compunds. If the longest carbon chain is the parent chain then why are the highlighted chains not the parent ones?

As far as possible, double and triple bonds usually form the part of the parent chain

aditya bhattacharjee 16 days ago
need info on bragg’s x-ray crystallography

Bragg's Law refers to the simple equation: nλ = 2d sin Θ derived by the English physicists Sir W.H. Bragg and his son Sir W.L. Bragg in 1913 to explain why the cleavage faces of crystals...

Shashwat Tripathi one month ago
what are blocks in chemistry

there are four blocks in periodic table. S block (alkali) P block ( containing halogens and non- metals) D block (Transition element ) F block
  img
Ashutosh Sharma one month ago
what is the atomic size of tallium in group 13 elements

tallium atomic mass: 204.3833 ± 0.0002 u tallium atomic number:81 tallium electronic configuration:Xe 4f14 5d10 6s2 6p1 melting point is 303.8 °C.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 3 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details