Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

for tautomerism to occur , atleast one alpha hydrogen must be acidic??

what alpha hydrogen & acidic hydrogen means here & how multiple bond on cyclocompounds reduce acidic character of hydrogen???plzzz..explain.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

acidic hydrogen means which attach with more electrondonating  group. always remember that sp hybridized carban  attach hydrogen is more acidic . in tauto merism atlist one alpha H atom is required for come out to hydrogen and  become enol content.alpha H means attach  alpha carben atom . if it is acidic or not always remove alpha H. mostly alpha H is acidic in tautomerism,

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Which of the following order is incorrect for given property?
Dear student A option is not visible clearly.Kindly resend.
Bhavya one month ago
“C” since, first conjugate base in Ist compond is stabalised by H-bonding hence it is strongest acid hence given order is incorrect.
Pranav Dabhade one month ago
how electronics effect dipole momentv of molecule? please mention effect of negative mesomeric or inductive effect on it .
Electronics effect on Dipole moment: Dipole moment is inversely proprtional the the angle thetha between the atoms of any molecule. And those moleculess will have more dipole moment which...
Vikas TU one month ago
Calculate the wavelength of an electron moving with a velocity of 2.05×10^7ms-1
@ joana i am telling which formula u have to use here , and rest of the calculation part u have to do . this question can be solved by the besic formula of de broglie wavelength for an...
Umakant biswal one month ago
can you please explain me detail that Is milk of magnesia a suspension or it is a colloidal solution?
@ sai milk of magnesia is called as magnesio hydroxide , , and anything which contains suspended particles in it , we define that as suspension , " so, it is a suspension of mh (oh) 2 in...
Milk of magnesia is a suspension in water in a colloid there are small particles floating in the solution showing colloidal effect but in case of milk of magnesia or paint there is a...
Biswajit dash one month ago
In a fcc lattice a unit cell is shared equally by how many unit cell?`
Dear student Are you sure you want to ask about unit cell and not atom lying in an FCC unit cell because I think you have mistypes the question. .
Bhavya 26 days ago
according to ur question answer may be 10.but i think ur unaware about the conceptual clarity. i think u meant particles shared
anand 10 days ago
CO2 has the same geometry as: 1. HgCl2 2.NO2 3. SnCl4 4. C2H2
@ amisha option no 4 will turns out to be the correct option . so, C2H2 will be the answer here . in co2 the structure is linear and in c2h2 also the structure are linear , in co2 the bond...
C2H2 Because both the compounds have linear geometry due to SP hybridization.In NO2 due to 1 electron it has neither bent nor linear geometry.
Himanshu one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn