Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

for tautomerism to occur , atleast one alpha hydrogen must be acidic??

what alpha hydrogen & acidic hydrogen means here & how multiple bond on cyclocompounds reduce acidic character of hydrogen???plzzz..explain.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

acidic hydrogen means which attach with more electrondonating  group. always remember that sp hybridized carban  attach hydrogen is more acidic . in tauto merism atlist one alpha H atom is required for come out to hydrogen and  become enol content.alpha H means attach  alpha carben atom . if it is acidic or not always remove alpha H. mostly alpha H is acidic in tautomerism,

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Berrilium electronic configuration

1s2 2s2

Gavvala Ganesh 5 months ago

1S 2 2S 2 is the electronic configuration of the berillium compound it is the alkali earth metal berillium compounds are covalent compounds

RAMCHANDRARAO 2 months ago

1s2 2s2

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 months ago
PLEASE ANY ONE GIVE ME A DETAIL ON VITAMINS

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

V

what is mole fraction

Whereas mole fraction is a ratio of moles to moles , molar concentration is a ratio of moles to volume. The mole fraction is one way of expressing the composition of a mixture with a...

sanjay 5 months ago

Number of moles of solute by total number of moles of solution is called molefraction

RAKESH CHINDAM 5 months ago

Mole fraction is defined as the ratio of moles to moles .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 5 months ago
antimony atomic numar?

DURGA PRASAD 5 months ago

pralay 5 months ago

51 is the atomic number of antimony

SAPTAGIRI 5 months ago
Why glass of windows in buildings is thicker at bottom and why it is milky?

Glass is super cooled liquied of high viscosity . Thus it possesses fludity. Due to this glass flows down slowly so bottom is thicker when compared to top.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 5 months ago

Glass is a super cooled liquid of high viscosity. Thus itpossesses fluidity. Due to this glass flows down slowly andhence it is thicker at bottom.

L GOUSE BASHA 5 months ago

Glass is a super cooled liquid of high viscosity. Thus itpossesses fluidity. Due to this glass flows down slowly andhence it is thicker at bottom.

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 5 months ago
mollecules means

a group of atoms bonded together, representing the smallest fundamental unit of a chemical compound that can take part in a chemical reaction.

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 months ago

number of atomes

Gavvala Ganesh 5 months ago

a group of atoms bonded together, representing the smallest fundamental unit of a chemical compound that can take part in a chemical reaction. A molecule is the smallest particle in a...

L GOUSE BASHA 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts