ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

for tautomerism to occur , atleast one alpha hydrogen must be acidic??

what alpha hydrogen & acidic hydrogen means here & how multiple bond on cyclocompounds reduce acidic character of hydrogen???plzzz..explain.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

acidic hydrogen means which attach with more electrondonating  group. always remember that sp hybridized carban  attach hydrogen is more acidic . in tauto merism atlist one alpha H atom is required for come out to hydrogen and  become enol content.alpha H means attach  alpha carben atom . if it is acidic or not always remove alpha H. mostly alpha H is acidic in tautomerism,

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i.u.p.a.c naming plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hello Student Plese refer to the following link for all the detailed information about IUPACnomenclature of organic compounds...
  img
Pankaj 11 days ago
What are the products formed when 2-methoxy propane reacts with conc HI

The carbon-oxygen bond is ethers can be cleaved by heating with HI or HBr to form an alcohol and an alkyl halide at 373K.In case of unsymmetrical ethers which contains two different alyl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago

The carbon-oxygen bond is ethers can be cleaved by heating with HI or HBr to form an alcohol and an alkyl halide at 373K.In case of unsymmetrical ethers which contains two different alyl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago

In the presence of conc.HI I think (CH3)2CH-OH changes to (CH3)2CH-I. Also since a secondary carbon is present SN 1 mechanism may occur then the products are different(CH3OH and (CH3)2CH-I)....

Himaja 2 months ago
why ethlene is called as OLEFIENT GAS?

Ethylene is flammable gas with sweet and musky odour.Hence it is called as OLIFIANT gas.

krishna 7 months ago
why is nh3 has larger bond angle than nf3?

hi how ru?

Danthoju shiva prasad 5 months ago
video of barkley hartley method

Please specify the problem properly....
  img
Naveen Kumar 21 days ago

incomplete
  img
Suraj Prasad 18 days ago
Explain why (CH3)3N is pyramidal whereas (SiH3)3N is planar.?

(CH3)3N has pyramidal shape due to sp3 hybridisation in which there is a p pi-p pi bonding whereas in case of (SiH3)3N there is ppi-dpi bonding baecause of vacant dorbital of silicon and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
View all Questions »