DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is wurtz reaction?

why is the same compound written twice?

why is Na added?

what do you mean by 'even number of carbon atoms' as the product of this reaction?

what exactly  happens when two different types of alkyl halides are taken?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How do I name a compound when there are some groups in brackets? For example, compounds like: 1) (CH 3 ) 3 C-CH=CH 2 2) [(CH 3 CH(CH 3 )] 2 C(CH 2 CH 3 )C(CH 3 )C(CH 2 CH 3 ) 2

To name a compounds containining group in brackets count the no of carbon atoms in the chain if they’re are functional groups start from there & name the compound according to it for ex ans ...

SRUTI 4 months ago

To name a compounds containining group in brackets count the no of carbon atoms in the chain if they’re are functional groups start from there & name the compound according to it for ex ans ...

SRUTI 4 months ago
best books

PLease mention for whcih purpose you want best books (Class or Exam or Subject or Topic)
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

please specify

dhanunjayavarma 3 months ago
what are reducing centres in mono saccharides? please help

Monosaccharides are the simplest class of carbohydrates.They cannot be further hydrolyze to give smaller units.Thier general formula is (CH 2 O)n,where n is 3 to 7.Glucose,fructose are the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

Monosaccharides are the simplest class of carbohydrates.They cannot be further hydrolyze to give smaller units.Thier general formula is (CH2O)n,where n is 3 to 7.Glucose,fructose are the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago
Which of the following responds to brown ring test: Ba(NO3)2, Ca(NO3)2, AgNO3, NH4NO3, NaNO2

all the compounds which contain NO 2 and NO 3 group give brown ring test bcoz in this test NO gas is released which help in inferring that above goups are present so basically all will give ...

ng29 one month ago

JD lee is amazing book for inorganic chemistry and ur all doubts will be cleared moe accurately approve if useful(above also)

ng29 one month ago
estimate the amount of magnesium that will be dissolved by a current of 01 ampere flowing for one hour

use the formula m=eit m=0.1x60x60e...............e=2/96500 m=7.46x10 -4

noogler one month ago

sorry 4 previous ans. i forgot to convert t in sec

noogler one month ago

1.24x10 -6

noogler one month ago
the hydrogen like species Li +2 is in a spherical symmetric state S 1 with one radial node, upon absorbing the light the ion underges transition to a state S 2 with one radial node and its...

1.The answer is 2s.Since S1 is spherically symmetrical,it must be an s orbital and since it has only one radial node,we can conclude that it a ‘2s’ orbital.(For an ‘ns’ orbital where n may...

Bhaveen Juthani one month ago

Hey Manyam...i know that the no. of radial nodes is n-l-1...in general....but in my answer i had clearly written that considering the orital is an ‘s’ orbital(1s,2s,3s,etc.),then the no.of. ...

Bhaveen Juthani one month ago

Bhaveen thanq but plz check ur ans for 1 no. radial nodes=n-l-1

noogler one month ago
View all Questions »