DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is wurtz reaction?

why is the same compound written twice?

why is Na added?

what do you mean by 'even number of carbon atoms' as the product of this reaction?

what exactly  happens when two different types of alkyl halides are taken?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are hydrocarbons ?

The term ‘hydrocarbon’ is self –explanatory which refers to the compounds formed by combination of carbon and hydrogen only. Hydrocarbons have very important role in our...
  img
Pankaj 3 months ago

A hydrocarbon is an organic compound containing carbon and hydrogen only.

Jacob james 3 months ago
Q . EXAMINE THE FOLLOWING TWO CANONICAL STRUCTURES AND CHOOSE THE CORRECT STATEMENT FROM THE GIVEN BELOW-( MORE THAN ONE CORRECT) (1) IS MORE STABLE THAN TWO (2) IS MORE STABLE THAN (1) (1)...

More the number of pi-bond, more is the stability and hence (2) is more stable (so having less energy than (1)) canonical structure and contribute more in resonating structure....
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 months ago

i request you to please help me in other questions that r posted....thanks

Bharat Makkar 6 months ago
Is “optically active” the same as “ chiral carbon” ?

Optically active is an term which is used to describe an organic compound that shows optical activity.In this phenomenon the compound can rotate the plane of polarised light either to right...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

no they are totally different things. Optically active substances are substances which change the plane of polarisation of ppl light either to left or right. the compound must have...

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago
Plz explain me what are azide compounds???

Azideis theanionwith the formula N3−. It is theconjugate baseofhydrazoic acid(HN3). N3−is a linear anion that isisoelectronicwithCO2andN2O. Pervalence bond theory, azide can be...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
in lathanides, why neodymium possess high paramagnatism than others?

ThetetragonalNd2Fe14B crystal structure has exceptionally high uniaxialmagnetocrystalline anisotropy(HA~7teslas- magnetic field strength H in A/m versus magnetic moment in A.m2).This gives...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago

Respected sunil kumar sir, i cann’t clearely understand your answer , so pls give details broadly.

muthu sankar g 9 months ago
Sir, what is the use of ∂ in the types of molicular obitals.

In chemistry, delta bonds (δ bonds) are covalent chemical bonds, where four lobes of one involved atomic orbital overlap four lobes of the other involved atomic orbital. This overlap...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago

n chemistry, delta bonds (δ bonds) are covalent chemical bonds, where four lobes of one involved atomic orbital overlap four lobes of the other involved atomic orbital. This overlap leads to...

britto george one month ago

“Four lobes of one involved atomic orbital overlap four lobes of the other involved atomic orbital” Can you explain this statement & what is internuclear axis?

Vineeth 7 months ago
View all Questions »