DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is wurtz reaction?

why is the same compound written twice?

why is Na added?

what do you mean by 'even number of carbon atoms' as the product of this reaction?

what exactly  happens when two different types of alkyl halides are taken?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the difference between glucose and fructose??????

There are a few key ways in which these two sugars differ Molecular Composition While their chemical formula is the same, the molecules of glucose and fructose are laid out in different...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

glucose and fructose both have a molecular formula of C6H12O6. While fructose and glucose have the same calorific value, the two sugars are metabolized differently in the body. Fructose...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

glucose and fructose both are mono saccride containing 6 carbon atom,same molecular formula but glucose is aldehyde functionality while fructose is ketone

tanveer ul haq 4 months ago
What are Optically Pure Compounds and using them explain the role of Amines as “RESOLVING AGENTS” to seperaty the Recemic Forms of Acidic Compounds by formation of DIASTEREOMERIC Salts.

A compound is optically pure if it contains only one enantiomer. You can use polarized light to determine the optical purity. A chiral amines can be used to resolve a racemic mixture of...
  img
Harishwar 6 months ago
How to convert ethyne to ethane?

Hydrogentaion of ethyne by raney nickel (H2/Ni) will give ethane.

Shivam 7 months ago

`by heating

neelesh gautam 7 months ago
The limiting reactant when reacting 88g of Sodium with 88g of Chlorine to get Sodium Chloride is the?

Or you can pick one reactant as the "limiting reactant" and see how much of the other reactant you will need. Suppose we assume Na is the limiting reactant. How much Cl2 will be needed? 88g...

2015 years ago

plz approve!

2 hours ago
Sir , I cant visulize this image and understand it can you explain?

The above figure can be understand in terms of Molecular orbital theory .According to this theory the electrons are not assigned to individual bonds between atoms, but are treated as moving...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago

Thanks for your deep answer , I have more doubt from your answer i belive you will help me to get me out of it. They are Why 2P y is not participating ihere? In the statment “ . Can only PI...

Vineeth 5 months ago
What is Oxoanion Oxyanion Oxocation Oxycation ?

Oxoanion/Oxyanion:- An oxyanion or oxoanion is a chemical compound with the generic formula AxOyz− (where A represents a chemical element and O represents an oxygen atom). Oxoanions...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

Oxyanion/ Oxoanion – An oxyanion is an anion containing oxygen. Examples : Nitrate (NO3-), Nitrite (NO2-), sulfite (SO32-) and hypochlorite (ClO-) are all oxyanions. Oxycation/...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
View all Questions »