FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

what is wurtz reaction?

why is the same compound written twice?

why is Na added?

what do you mean by 'even number of carbon atoms' as the product of this reaction?

what exactly  happens when two different types of alkyl halides are taken?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

how to decide the directing nature of a group in a benzene ring or do i have to learn them all.?? please provide me with the list if i have to learn them.

You’ll have to learn them. No other way. Applying any other trick wouldn’t be a sure shot way. It’s better to learn it up. Practice lots of question and it’ll get embedded in your mind....

Neeti one month ago

Generally for Benzene ring substituents or functional groups. resonance is more dominant hence that’s the list i’ve mentioned. If you have any other doubt, feel free to ask :)

Neeti one month ago
why there is a side chain substitution in aromatic compounds.

generally, in absence of any lewis acid side chain substitution reaction occurs instead of disturbing the aromatic ring because, the intermediate while doing substituion in the ring have...

Harsha Vardhan 13 days ago
what is the crystals

a crystal is a regular and repeating arrangement of atoms in a very fixed manner that are fixed essentialy in a place but can vibrate very sllightly. these substancesalso have sharp...

A M S ARUN KRISHNA 18 days ago

a piece of a homogeneous solid substance having a natural geometrically regular form with symmetrically arranged plane faces.

Akshat Jain 18 days ago
What is oxidation state?

An oxidation state is a number that is assigned to an element in a chemical combination. This number represents the number of electrons that an atom can gain, lose, or share when chemically ...

PRAPULPODISHETTI 12 hours ago

An oxidation state is a number that is assigned to an element in a chemical combination. This number represents the number of electrons that an atom can gain, lose, or share when chemically ...

SHANMUKESHWAR 12 hours ago

Oxidti

PRAPULPODISHETTI 12 hours ago
what is the 17 nth abundent element in the periodic table

Carbon is the 17 th abundant element in periodic table. its atomic number is 7. its electronic configuration is [He] 2s2 2p2.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 6 days ago

clorine

SHANMUKESHWAR 6 days ago
why is zinc brittle but the other elements down the same group turn into liquid like mercury

dude, mercury is an exception..

Vaibhav Gupta 2 days ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details