DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is wurtz reaction?

why is the same compound written twice?

why is Na added?

what do you mean by 'even number of carbon atoms' as the product of this reaction?

what exactly  happens when two different types of alkyl halides are taken?

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what should i refer ,o p tandon or ranjeet shahi ?,if i need theory as well as ques at the same time

If you need theory then follow o.p.tandon or if you want to questions then follow ranjeet shahi. But it is better to follow o p tandon for both theory as well as questions....
  img
Ramreddy 5 months ago

thank you sir

sunath khadikar 5 months ago
In CROSS ALDOL CONDENSATION, as in the picture , I think instead of “ 2-Methylpen-2-ene ” it should form “ hex-3-enal ” and instead of “ 2-methylbut-2-enal ” it should form “ pent-3-enal ”....

In aldol condensation reaction in aldehyde group electrons shift towards oxygen atom and carbon gets +ve charge. In another aldehyde group alpha-hydrogen is lost and alpha carbon gets -ve...

Himaja 3 months ago

the actual answer given in the attatchement is what you get from self aldol but that is not major product , the major product that you get is 2-methyl but-2-en-1-al.

daksh 3 months ago
phenol + KBr +KBrO3 rxn mechanism

Acc to me, the kbr is providing Br- ion.. The Kbro3 will decompose to form kbr which will again provide br- ion.. Now aromatic substitution will take place, phenol being an ortho-para...

raj 3 months ago
What is peroxide linkage

Hii Peroxide is a Chemical Compound; which is created by two oxygen atoms bonding together, by a single bond. Hydrogen Peroxide is most commonly thought of when a person hears peroxide....
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago

Hii Peroxide is a Chemical Compound; which is created by two oxygen atoms bonding together, by a single bond. Hydrogen Peroxide is most commonly thought of when a person hears peroxide....
  img
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
in the presence of moisture,SO 2 can

lose elactrons

eshwar 3 months ago
how many coordinate isomers are possible of compound [Cu9NH3)4][PtCl4]?

Coordinate isomers differ in the distribution of ligands between metal ions in complex compound [PtNH3)4][CuCl4] is the possible coordinate isomer
  img
Harishwar 26 days ago

Hi Student,I Information is Missing in the question.
  img
Harishwar 26 days ago
View all Questions »