what is wurtz reaction?

why is the same compound written twice?

why is Na added?

what do you mean by 'even number of carbon atoms' as the product of this reaction?

what exactly  happens when two different types of alkyl halides are taken?

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How to rewise organic chemistry?

its easy.Firs

ANKIT 14 days ago
What is the difference between glucose and fructose??????

glucose and fructose both have a molecular formula of C6H12O6. While fructose and glucose have the same calorific value, the two sugars are metabolized differently in the body. Fructose...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

g

aryendu kumar one month ago
what is poppof’s rule ?

Popoff’s Rule - Oxidation of ketones is sometimes governed by this rule.According to this rule carbonyl group remains with smaller alkyl group. [O] Me- CO-Me ----------> MeCOOH + CO...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
Sir, what is the use of ∂ in the types of molicular obitals.

In chemistry, delta bonds (δ bonds) are covalent chemical bonds, where four lobes of one involved atomic orbital overlap four lobes of the other involved atomic orbital. This overlap...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 20 days ago

“Four lobes of one involved atomic orbital overlap four lobes of the other involved atomic orbital” Can you explain this statement & what is internuclear axis?

Vineeth 20 days ago
Please tell me,are there any shortcut tricks to remember the name of elements present in same group of periodic table?

Tricks to remember periodic Table s-block elements 1st group— H Li Na K Rb Cs Fr Code-- HaLiNa Ke Rob Se Farar 2nd group-- Be Mg Ca Sr Ba Ra Code—Beta Maange Car Santro Baap Roye...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
can sum1 explain me what why will be the structure of Cu(Cl)2- complex be ..with reasons.

Copper(II) chloride is the chemical compound with the chemical formula CuCl2. This is a light brown solid, which slowly absorbs moisture to form a blue-green dihydrate. The copper(II)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

But in prabhat kumar it was given that since cl is a weak ligand it cannot pair up the electrons and the structure will be TETRAHEDRAL .can u please explain me in terms of VBT i.e....

sameer gupta 23 hours ago
View all Questions »