what is wurtz reaction?

why is the same compound written twice?

why is Na added?

what do you mean by 'even number of carbon atoms' as the product of this reaction?

what exactly  happens when two different types of alkyl halides are taken?

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
why is the hybridization of methyl free radical sp2 and of trifluoro methyl free radical sp3

Alkyl free radicals are either planar or pyramidal in structure.Spectroscopic evidences shows that methyl free radical(.CH3) is planar in shape ,thus it is conveniently described by sp 2...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
hyperconjugation occurs in: please expain the answer

thanks for the reply,but the answer is C.

HARSHIT SHARMA 2 months ago

arey koi reply kar do

HARSHIT SHARMA one month ago

Hyperconjugation makes the carbocations more stabilized than when hyperconjugation occurs with radicals (not so stable). This is explained due to the fact that in carbocations, both...

Indranil Roy 2 months ago
hydrolysis constant

The salts made up of weak acid or weaak base or both when dissocated partially, then its conjugate further reacts with water and this process is called hydrolysis. For example, let a salt...
  img
Naveen Kumar 5 days ago
HELP!!!! Please guide me how to study Periodic Classification Elements. Is it really important for Chemical Bonding? And also Do i need to cram it all up( Periodic Classification)? If yes...

yes the book you are having is very good.let me tell you chaemical bonding ,periodic table, forms the most imp part of chemistry so you shouls have a very strong command over it. only way...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
How to calculate ml(magnetic quantum number) values?

Magnetic quantum number(m l ) is one of the four quantum numbers.It refers to the different orientations electron cloud in a particular sub-shell.These different orientations are called the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »