Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear aman

ethylenediamineteraacetic acid(EDTA)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

NOTES IWANT SIR IWANT NOTES CAN YOU HELP me for my icse 10 board examination sir
Hi Go to the below mentioned link for revision notes Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
@ abhi KIndly mention the chapter for which u want the notes for icse board . only then we can help u meaningfully . askiitian is their to help everyone , so, u can always check the notes...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
List of compound and their uses of all chapter class11 chemistry
Hi, There are so many compounds, I suggest you to refer to NCERT everything is given there Thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ rafi there are more than 100 of compounds are avaliable if u will refer to the whole class 11 th chemistry . so, kindly tell of which chapter u required , so, that i can give u of that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Can someone the defintion(specific and direct) and differences between aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons?
Aliphatic compounds can be saturated, joined by single bonds (alkanes), or unsaturated, with double bonds (alkenes) or triple bonds (alkynes). Besides hydrogen, other elements can be bound...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Aliphatic hydrocarbon possess straight chains. And aromatic hydrocarbon contains a aromatic chain like a benzene ring
Biswajit dash one month ago
How to identify colours in coordination compounds?..................
@ giya the colour of the compound can be identified by finding out the ions present in the compound , the metal ion absorbs certain wavelength of light and reflects the opposite colour ....
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
In the chapter Solid State Class 12, how to classify any solid or elements on the basis of their bonds i.e. covalent bond, molecular bond etc ???
Depending upon the type of bonding present , Solids can be divided as : 1) Covalent Solids 2) Ionic solids 3) Molecular solids 4) Metallic solids
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Ok , thats the same thing i told , u just need to see the configuration of examples . i am giving that below potassium sulphate – ionic solid tin – mettalic solid benzene – molecular (non...
@ shreyas On the besic of bond present there are no such classification as tetraphosphorous decosides , and aluminium phosphates . Besic of the bond there are 4 types of classification 1-...
A, B, C are 3 elements forming a part of compound in oxidation states of +2,+5,-2 respectively. What could be the compound?
It could be any 2 nd group that is alkaline earth element with oxygen and Phosphorous. For example, Calcium Phosphate. Ca3(PO4)2 In this, Ca has +2 valency Phosphorous has +5 and Oxygen has ...
Vikas TU 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn