Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

sir may i know which topics i have to read more to get good score in organic chem?which reactions i have to give more time?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You should be master in general organic chemistry and reactions of alcohol,aldehyde,carboxylic acids and amines....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Sir, when it comes to organic chemo we have many equations. I wanted to know if ncert organic chemistry can get me a rank in aiims/neet.
@ sakshi organic chemistry have many equations , but if you have done it clearly in class 11 th , then it will not be difficult for you for sure . so , for that at least do reaction...
Umakant biswal one month ago
which is better for organic chemistry is it solomons and fryhle or ranjeet shahi???
@ chandrasekhar solomons are better as it explains each and every concept more precisely , specially the mechanism , u can use that for mechanism . but ranjeet shahi explains the concept in ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
solomons is the best organic chemistry fo jee . you can lean out side knowledge through it.and also you can be the one who can think brroad on reading it
bharath 2 months ago
Can`t understand how to name compounds in IUPAC and common names, and how are they attached to compounds??
@ pallavi KIndly be specific , as there are so much groups in alkanes which can be attached , else u can just post a pic of organic compound and i can give u the full explanation on how...
Umakant biswal one month ago
why photoelectric effect is conducted in vaccum chamber ?
photoelectric effect requires measurement of energy of electron, whenever u have to do this with electron then u have to create vaccum , electrons under atmospheric condition , undergo...
Umakant biswal 28 days ago
arrange the following in decreasing order of their bond length H 2 O, NH 3 ,H 2 S
both answers have confused me further as both are opposite to each other,can u recheck each others theory and let me know.thanks
rajiv 14 days ago
The length of the bond is determined by the number of bonded electrons (the bond order). The higher the bond order, the stronger the pull between the two atoms and the shorter the bond...
Sagar Gupta 14 days ago
@ rajiv the decreasing order will be H20 > h2s > nh3 as the bond angle of h2s is smaller than that of h20 . and in case of h20 its 104 degree nearly and for ammonia is 101 degree nearly ....
Umakant biswal 14 days ago
why H2O2 is stronger acid than H2o?? cyclo octa 1, 3, 5, 7tetraene structure and its properties??
Dear student It is a stronger bronsted acid as it protonates to a larger extent (two H+ ions) when in aq. solution than water itself,which means it has a larger Ka(acid dissociation constant...
Bhavya one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn