Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

hoe to find stereoisomers of compounds

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arun ,

Sterioisomers all very easy to find, first write the formula in the structural form, in the form of expansion.

And then find out the optical activity of the compound, and then the nucleophile that you are having find the reactivity of that reagent.

Now arrange them all in the order of prefrence .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

i didn’t understand anything in organic chemistry and there ractions
@ shubham kindly tell me which reaction u are not able to understand ?? so, that i can explain you the whole process here , and while reading the mechanism and reaction intermediate ,...
2017 years ago
The boiling point of para isomer is quite higher than that of ortho or meta isomers. This is due to the fact that it has a symmetrical structure and therefore, its molecules can easily pack...
Rohit Kundu one month ago
Please provide me with some mnemonics for organic chemistry so that I can learn some of the difficult reactions easily.
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ nilay how can we construct mnemonics for remembering the reaction , i am sorry to say there are no mnemonics avaliable for learning the organic name reaction . what u have to do for that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I want brief knowledge about subshells arriving after f-subshells.
In electronic Configuration for large atomic numbers elements, the first f orbital which gets filled is 4f. After that 5d → 6p → 7s get filled. This U can learn from the memory map which...
Vikas TU 13 days ago
The molar volumes of ice and water are 0.0196 and 0.0190 litres per mole at 273K. If ΔHefor the transition of ice to water is 1440 calories per mole at 1 atm pressure, find ΔU.
Since heat is absorbed here at constant pressure so ΔH = 1440 calories ΔU can be calculated by using the formula : ΔU=ΔH-PΔV P= 1atm, ΔV = 0.0196L - 0.180L = 0.0016 L PΔV = 1*0.0016=...
navneet one month ago
IN an experiment 500 ml of 0.01 M of kmno4 solution is added to 500 ml of KI solution in basic medium.The resultant solution was titrated with 0.015 M na2s2o3 solution using starch...
On reaction. KmnO4 will reduce to MnO2 and KI to I2. moles of Mn x v.f = moles of I2 x v.f 0.01*500 x 3 = mmoles x 1 millimoles = 15 mm. after then, the titration with Na2S2O3 , Na2S2O3 +...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
i am not getting the correct sorry i am really sorry my question was wrong ki has 0.1 M THEN HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO IT NOW
Iswarya Mahati 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn