There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what r the gud ranks which will fetch us an iit n whats the apt way to get dem?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear shubham

IIT JEE has about 8600 seta in 15 IITs.

so if you are able to get a rank under 8600,then u will get a seat in any one of the iits.

Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough

coaching classes can guide in a better way.

If you are in 11th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 1 hour per day

You may have problem in time managemanet .

You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise

you to join

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.Refer good books

and always try to solve problems from magazines like MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY TODAY atleast once in two months.

For BOOKS you can see  this link

Hope you give your best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Hello sir Can u please tell me how much rank I should expect in jee advance 2016 . I am getting 155 score. Thank you
Dear Student, your score is good and you may expect getting a seat in leading institutes of the country and for that you must be pro-active , in a way that you must keep checking the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
u will be in and around 4550...
sudheer 4 months ago
my jee mains rank is 121206 category general frm MP what should i do ? i am getting cse at upes dehradun is upes a good option ?
if no other options are left then go for it
vb one year ago
Tum se na hopai !!!!!
shreyans jain one year ago
tumse bda ho gya -_-
Damini Parihar one year ago
I am in 10 the standard right now in ICSE syllabus and I want to prepare for JEE exams so how should I prepare and how should I study
Hii I am giving you the list of Books which you can follow in order to do the prepration .Follow these and contact Askiitians in case of any doubt on 0120-4616500. Reference Books for...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
Hii the basic stuff is the books that you follow in order to do the prepration.Here is the list of books that you can follow Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT...
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
i have the chances of scoring 133-140 in jee mains 2016 and i scored 93.6% in 12 th CBSE board in is there any chance of me getting an nit or iiit...if so which braches i may...
it all depends on your luck. moreover they will ask you for which nit you wants to go. if seats remains in that nit before your counselling chances are there. thanx hope you will get a...
SAHIL 6 months ago
yes you have 90% chances of getting a nit and nearly 70% chances of getting iit. but sorry as branch cannot be predicted and all depends on counselling. post if any other query. thanx and...
SAHIL 6 months ago
sir which are there any chances for nit surathkal and nit thirchy.....for the above mentioned marks in jee mainss and cbse board
GV Nikhil 6 months ago
Im getting 50 in advance and 114 in mains and 86.2 in CBSE ... which IIT can I get or which nit
You should be above 34% of total score in JEE ADVANCED to get IITs Its very very rare to be in NITs with this, state quota can help you, if you are from NOrth east...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Very very rare chance..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, getting a seat in an IIT is beyond possibility, you may try at lower NITs or high class private institutions where the management is committed to provide the students with...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
To ge​t full marks in biology in both entrance and board xam what should I have to do and which books to follow? Other than Ncert.
@ abhinab Frst of all donot now target that u have to score full marks in entrances , even previous year aiims and aipmt topper accepts that , if u will target that , then u will be in...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
the best book other than ncert is trueman elementry biology. really this book is very tough to study but if you learn both its two parts then no one can stop you to take full marks. but it...
SAHIL 3 months ago
plz tell me about the cheapest coaching institute in india for iitjee coaching
You can join as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of...
AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 7 years ago
plz provide me tips to prepare for iit
sayan one year ago
which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?
@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

Ask Experts