There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I am in class 12 now at the last moment i am confused how much time i should give to boards and iit jee.

please help.  

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  jaya

Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard.

for 12th standard most effective and possible way is

besides school and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for IIT JEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your board subject except(P C M) you can give 2 hour per day .

I will suggest you to  first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test will help you a lot for you prepration.

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Prepear all topic and give more stress to above topics.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Marks and Rank in IIT JEE

I am an ICSE 10th standard student and I want to prepare for IIT JEE exams what should I prepare and how should I prepare
So lets see I started preparing for JEE from 10 th so I believ I can guide you pretty well 1) JEE follows CBSE board so you need to be aware of the syllabus 2) Being in 10 th class...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
sir/mam My jee main score166 and cbse it is 91.8% which nit may I det? in gen category. My expected marks in jee advance is 110. may I get admission in any IIT or other institutes who take...
In Gen cat... very rare chance to be in NITs on the basis of marks you mentioned. But for JEE ADVANCED, cut off for GEN might be around 120 or above.. So rest is your luck....
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, the rank that you have described is quite low to get an entry at an NIT, and making it at an IIT is beyond possibility, moreover you don’t have any category, this may add to...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016?
Top 20 percentile marks of GUJARAT board are as follows : for General-363 for Sc and St- 304 for Obc- 339 Thanks and approve my answer keep posting your queries regards sahil
SAHIL 2 months ago
Top 20 percentile cut-off marks of gujarat board 2016 category wise?
Gujarat Secondary Education Board for GEN, OBC, SC, ST 363 339 331 304 304
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
I am in 11 class and i want to take marine engineering at iit mumbai...what should be my rank in iit jee to get marine engineering...
@ rishi marine engg falls at the 6 th imp branch in the iit madras , so, ur rank to be within 6500-7200 CRL to get marine engg at iit madras , for that do hrdwork from right now , and donot ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for physics. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas physics is a easy subject as far as i knows , frst of all now , whatever u are doing , stop that and do geometrical optics and wave optics chapter , and remember – dnt put wave...
2017 years ago
Name the indian city which was declared as the world book capital for the year 2003-04????
Delhi has been chosen as the World Book Capital for 2003-04 by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) in association with the International Publishers...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
for 2015
No questions...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details